Friday, July 25, 2014

NEW PAINTING WEB BLOG UPDATES TO SITE


Hey guys... I wanted to let everyone know that I have set up a new web/blog as an addition to my current blog, so I could have more features to offer to my readers. (you can visit the web/blog here or go up to WEB in the tabs bar)   I also made changes and updates to my painting blog.  It is easier to navigate and smoother getting around.  Come on over and take a peek at the new site and see how well it works.  I am quite happy, as I have set everything up by myself and think I did a pretty good job! 
 
I am still on Blogger and I realize eventually I will have to move to Wordpress to set up my new ecommerce shop however for now, I am still at the same place.  I have been working on a site on Wordpress and I am finding it very challenging.  I started a template on Wordpress however, it was giving me all kinds of problems.  I also could not find a template that I liked.  I really liked the one I have on Blogger, so I thought I would rework my blog and set up a web/blog that I really was happy with.
 
Please click around and see how you like this new update.  I am curious to know what you think? I also am curious if you have set up Wordpress and your eperiences with it?
 
Cheers,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello