Saturday, September 27, 2014

MY 17th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

   

Hey guys...it's Loren here.  Today is my husband Paul and my 17th wedding anniversary. This photo is of our wedding day and my husband Paul loves it. I on the other hand am so, so about it. My bouquet of flowers was sooo..large and heavy and it kept tipping over. It was so big that it covered almost 1/3rd of my body!

Well, anyhow, Paul and I can't believe time has gone by so fast. We have actually been a couple since 1985 so that is 29 years! We have had a interesting journey up til now, with highs and lows, peaks and valleys, and back to highs again. We are so happy we took the path we are on no matter what or who has come our way. So today, we will celebrate our love and our enduring friendship in 'grand style'. (yes, pun intended) Can't say what we will do and we don't like to post our where abouts,  but, be assured we are continuing on our journey through our experience called LOVE!

If you are 'in love', make sure you tell your sweetheart that you love them and hug them tight. It increases endorphins and oxytocin (the bonding chemical) which produces feelings of well being.
Here's to love and loving!
Loren and Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment

hello