Sunday, January 31, 2016


Hey guys... it's Loren. There is one day until my hang my painting exhibit At Christopher's!   I'm filled with so many emotions that cover the full gamut!.  Anticipation, excitement, nervousness, scary feelings, anxiety and mostly JOY all having been swirling through my mind!  I can't help myself and anxiously await the installation of my paintings.

My husband Paul will be helping me hang the show on Monday morning.  I am so grateful he was able to help.  I will be exhibiting 17 pieces from my abstract series MOVING FORWARD-a transition to abstract. (If you go to the tab menu and click on ABSTRACTS you will see some of the paintings I will be featuring in my show.
The show runs from February 1st to February 29th.  The closing reception will be on February 24 from 5:00 - 8:00. Come on over to Christopher's-A Neighborhood Place   335 E. King St  Malvern, PA 19335  It will be a lot of fun and you will see my paintings up close.  The food is great at Christopher's and the atmosphere is spacious and open.  Join us on the 24th!
Cheers,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello