Saturday, July 23, 2011

MORE STILL LIFE PAINTINGS ON MY BLOG

These are two paintings below,  that I've done in a yellow ochre, black and burnt sienna color palette.  I've mentioned that I love this color palette.  It is limiting in some ways and freeing in other ways.  When I only have three colors to use, there is not much thinking or decision making that bogs me down.  I've found that each color has a purpose and needs to be there when I am only using three colors.

To see more of my paintings in my portfolio, check out my Portfolio  Page.

SOME NEWS...
I wanted to mention that I will soon be posting the details about my head injury 3 years ago and how I began painting and working in mixed media after it.  Keep checking back to see when I post the "story".


A FINE BALANCE AND A PEPPER
OIL ON CANVAS  18x24
(c) Loren Fidalgo 2010
A TALL PITCHER AND A PEPPER
OIL ON CANVAS 18x24
(c) Loren Fidalgo 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello