Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NEW LARGE ABSTRACT PAINTINGS FEATURED IN ETSY SHOP!

'PEACHES AND GREEN'     24x30            oil on canvas                 (c) Loren Fidalgo 2013
Hi, there.  It's Loren.

They are finally in the shop!!  I wanted to let everyone know that I have featured some large abstract 24x 30 paintings in my etsy shop.  Scoop them up if you can.  I am really loving the abstract paintings these days and I hope that they appeal to you too?  These featured on my blog are available in my shop.
You can also check the ABSTRACT page to view larger images of the paintings on etsy.
'PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT'   24 x30   oil on canvas   (c) Loren Fidalgo 2013




Scroll through the written content for each painting to read up on what inspired me to create each painting, what paint colors I chose as well as the technique I used.  The paintings are painted on the sides so they are ready for hanging.  They have hooks and wire on the back, too!





'JOURNEY TO HOPE'   24x30   oil on canvas   (c) Loren Fidalgo 2013
Take a peek over at my etsy shop.  I will be featuring more paintings in the next week so keep checking back for new listings.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  I am happy to help!
Cheers,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello