Wednesday, December 10, 2014

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS GREETING CARD IS GOING SOMEWHAT SMOOTHLY

Hey guys...Loren here.  Well, the Annual Family and Friends Christmas Greeting Card design idea is done and I am in the process of getting them ready to address to mail out.  Actually, I had been cutting, scoring, folding, and soon to be glittering and gluing. 

 
I am so excited about this year's design , but I have to say it was a tricky one to create.  Lots of small cutting and tight spots to get the scissors in.  I have to be honest about this year's design and my short comings because I had run into snags cutting each one out.   I couldn't get any of my small scissors in some of the areas around the design elements.

This year's design is a really cute one and it has a dual function.  Can't give the idea away yet.  You will have wait until they are all mailed out and opened by the receivers.  Stay tuned and I will soon be revealing the 2014 design.
 Thanks for following along and waiting for the reveal of this year's 2014 Annual Family and Friends Christmas Greeting Card.
Cheers and Happy Holidays
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello