Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY TO MY SWEETIE!


It's Valentine's Day and I want to talk about my sweetie... I can't believe that it has been 29 years ago today, Valentine's Day that Paul and I met. We actually met at a Valentine's Day party that my dear friend Valerie McNabb and I had in our apartment when we were attending Moore College of Art and Design in Philadelphia. Paul came early with a bunch of friends that Val and I knew and he saw me running from one bathroom to another with my robe on while I was screaming with embarrassment. Paul decided then and there that he liked my spirit and kookiness and he had to meet me. I on the other hand became smitten with him when we were introduced and Paul reached out and touched my hand. Swoon...I was 'his'...
I love you, Honey!!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!

Cheers,
Lorenhttps://www.facebook.com/valerie.mcnabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello