Saturday, February 15, 2014

PAINTING 'WEEPING' SERIES CREATING JOY AND BLISS


Hey guys... I wanted to fill you in on my progress and the joy painting the 'WEEPING' series.

I am so excited about this group of paintings and I can't wait to show them to you.  I am finding it interesting creating a series of paintings especially because they are abstract.  For me, with this series, my paintings are about emotion, form and color.  Lot's of color.  Each painting has been having a different impact on me and each one has pulled up different feelings. I have been experiencing' joy and bliss' and 'sadness and melancholy'.  I guess I could say I am totally 'in love' with the entire series and I am enjoying the whole process creating these paintings. From exhilaration to anxiety, I am finding my 'groove' and I think I am 'getting it' for a change!

 
Stay tuned in...because I am more than half the way done with the series and I can't wait to show them to you.

Cheers,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello