Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF WITH NEW PAINTINGS 'BETWEEN FEELINGS'

'FEELING THROUGH ROSE-COLORED GLASSES'  (section)    24x30   acrylic on canvas         (c)  Loren Fidalgo 2014
 
The image above is a small cropped section of one of my new paintings 'Feeling through rose-colored glasses'  I can hardly contain myself about launching my new series 'BETWEEN FEELINGS' however, I have run into snag.  Just when I thought my paintings were complete, I am wrestling with the questions of "how to finish the sides"?  'To paint or not to paint' is the question.  Everyone seems to have a different approach to this question.  I know all the options, however I am still not sure how I will tackle this issue.  I have some questions into a gallery owner and I am waiting to hear back from him.  What he has to say will go yards to helping what decision I will make.
 
I am a little disappointed that I won't be launching my series this week, but hey, that is how it goes.  I am really excited about the entire series and hope that you will be too?  Photographs came out pretty good and I will now begin formatting them. I am excited about the process of seeing them in print.
 
Hang in there... and I will be showing 'BETWEEN FEELINGS' paintings some time soon.
 
If you have any ideas to add to the mix, please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello