Sunday, November 13, 2016

EVE BEFORE MY EXHIBITION OF MY STILL LIFE PAINTINGS WAHHOOO!!

Hey guys...it's Loren here.  Yipppeee...wahhooo and holy moly do I want to share my excitement and thrill about the art reception of my still life oil paintings at Christopher's in Malvern, PA tomorrow night!   I can hardly stand another minute until tomorrow.  I am busting at the seams!!

Words can't express effectively how I much anticipatory enthusiasm and joy I am feeling about my show and gathering with lots of folks tomorrow night  For all of my readers and friends  that can not attend, you will be in my thoughts.  I wish I could share the original paintings with everyone that crosses my path in life. But unfortunately, I can not so I can offer you the opportunity to see them on this site.  Scroll up to tab bar and click on STILL LIFE button and there you can see most of the works that are in the show. 
                                     
                              TO DRESS OR NOT TO DRESS!!


Well, for this show I have been noticing that I am pondering much more what to wear and how to present myself.  I finally got the things I needed for my outfit and I have to say I am happy to have found the perfect skirt and blouse for this show  Leggin's as well.   I don't like to over dress because I am always hot and have trouble with too many layers..  Shoes are also always a challenge since I have leg and back problems as I mentioned a couple posts back.  It's hard for me to stand very long especially in one place all night.  So, I have to say that I have my outfit squared away.  Earrings, necklace and purse as well.
                                        
                             EXHIBIT PROJECT  YIKES!!!

As usual, I always have a project that I am working on for the people who attend the reception and I am pressed for time.  I hope I can get it done tonight.  My printer is not working right and I think I need to get them printed possibly FEDEX KINKOS.  It is one of my old stomping grounds when I first journeyed into art licensing.  I used to do a lot of my work there because I needed the xerox copier in between changes in my drawings.  Sometimes I worked there until 1:00 a.m. in to the morning!  I got to know the employees there and they stayed out of my way and helped out if I needed.  Well, anyway  My project takes a printer and some time to cut up the project  pieces.  So, if I get it done , that's great.  if not, I won't sweat the small stuff.

Well, I have to run for now to get my project done and also I am visiting with our neighbors.  If you are attending the show, drive safe and I will be happy to see you.  Thanks for reading this post.  I want to say one more time, Wahhooo again!
Cheers,   Loren


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello